We would like to remind everyone to be considerate and respect the wishes of others as we introduce changes to the venue.
The safety of our customers and staff is our utmost priority and we will continue to review our policies in line with changes from the Government.
- We will continue to regularly sanitise seating areas (including between customers) as hygiene remains of paramount importance
- Although there is no longer a requirement to 'sign in' our 'QR' code will still be available for guests who still wish to use it
- Hand sanitiser will still be in plentiful supply and we have sensor taps and soap dispensers in our toilets to minimise surface contact
- Whilst it is now possible to order directly at the bar, table service will still be available for those that prefer it
- Masks are no longer a legal requirement however we are recommending our team members to continue wearing them when customer facing and drinkers and diners are welcome to wear them when moving around the venue